Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Monday, April 10, 2006

Spain

And to commemorate my three week anniversary of being in Europe, my wallet was stolen five minutes after I stepped off the train in Madrid. FUN. Luckily, it only contained a few Euros, my student ID, some expired calling cards, and the contact info of people I met in Europe. My credit cards, passport, camera, iPod and all that stuff are still with me. But shit, it doesn't feel good to get ripped off. People suck.

4 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blows. It's so disheartening to have stuff like that happen - it's like, "yeah, thanks for just reaffirming my basic assumption that all people, no matter where they reside in the world, SUCK."

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - the above was posted by yours truly.

Sarah D.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the theft, Mary. Happily, you're doing a great job of protecting your stuff.

Glad to hear you like Madrid. Now, you'll have competing cities for the one you like best.

I look forward to your postings and follow them closely. I invited your Aunts and Uncles to join in.

Love, Dad

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that blows. Glad they didn't get more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home