Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Things that go chew-your-leg-off in the night

As promised, here is a picture of the cemetary behind my hostel. I took this picture from my bedroom window.


And here is a picture of some sort of wolf-dog digging up a grave in the cemetary.


How lovely. Don't I feel exceptionally safe here. Here's another shot of the grave-digging coyote or whatever the hell that thing is.


Yaaaay for wolf-dogs. Tonight is my last night in London and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I made friends with a French/Spanish guy named Sebastian last night. We might go dancing.

Tomorrow: Paris

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, be careful in France and and call Katy for info about Paris; she's been there many times. Remember to send Grandma a postcard cuz her birthday is Friday. She is really excited her special day. Madonna and I took her out for lunch today, and then to a craft boutique. Bon appetit and keep in touch. I miss you.
Love, Mom

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary:
Finally remembered how to respond to you! Reading your stuff is GREAT! Am really enjoying it & feel like I am with you, glad I'm not..! Hope your Hostel gets better! Be careful! So glad you caught your flight! Hows the money holding out? Is it as cheap as you thought? Take care, will miss you at Easter. Love, Patti

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww - I really like that your mom posted with suggestions on keeping safe and to remember your grandma's birthday. That made me feel happy reading that post.

Sarah D.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog as a stranger and many years after your travels, BUT you did make me chuckle with your wolf-dog comment, otherwise known in England as a fox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home