Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Complaining

This hostel sucks ass. There are no security lockers and a single stall in the corner of the room serves as the shower for eight of us. Also, the backyard of the hostel happens to be a GIANT CEMETARY. If that's not creepy as hell, then I don't know what is. Pictures to follow.

I met an Australian named Dave last night. He's staying at the hostel before sleeping in his friend's empty house, acting as security. I asked him how he's going to protect himself and he showed me a pair of numchucks in his backpack. Uhhhh, okay. He seems like a cool guy though. I told him I'd hackysack with him sometime.

Today I'm going to the British Museum and Westminster if I have time.

I miss all you guys. Keep emailing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home