Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Friday, April 07, 2006

Direct translation?

I just had a French guy ask me what it means in English to “have crabs.”

Aaahahahahahaaa. Oh shit I died laughing. I tired to explain to him about bugs and hair, but he didn’t understand and thought I was telling him that there were spiders on his head. Finally after a series of gestures and some interesting facial expressions, he understood. He didn’t think it was quite as funny as I did though. Poor guy.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHhaha

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could've seen the translation unfolding. next time, get a passerby to document such things with pictures, please.
-jeanine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home