Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The plan, of sorts


Today officially marks my last month in Europe. Less than a month really, if you consider that one of those weeks will be spent in London after my Eurailpass runs out. So I’ve got three weeks left. I’m in Florence right now, heading to Rome for six days tomorrow, and I think I’m going to go to stay in Sorrento for a while and make day trips to Capri and Pompeii. I was considering going to Greece, but it would take over 24 hours just to get there, so I’ve decided to save that trip for another time. Instead I’m going to head north and visit Nice, Salzburg, and Berlin before spending a weekend in Frankfurt with Philipp. Then it’s back to London for a week to unwind, mentally prepare for returning home, and buy some souvenirs with what little money I have leftover.

Junior isn’t going to be happy with me. He’s been sending me emails asking when I’m coming to Madrid because I sort of promised him that I would. But Madrid is so far away and I don’t have time to trek all the way to the middle of Spain just for a few days. I hope he understands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home