Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Update

Okay, I found a hostel. Cheapest one yet, at that. Full of teenagers, which is kind of making me want to punch my face in, but it´s cool. I meet up with Philipp and Felix tomorrow night and I´m super excited.

It´s amazing how, with each new place I visit, I´m continually shocked each time I walk up the subway steps and look out into this crazy foreign world full of words I can´t read and people I don´t understand. You´d think I´d be used to it by now but I´m not.

Off to explore. Later, dudes.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philipp and Felix again! Woot!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, I'm glald you found a place to stay so you didn't overnight in Bern huh? Remember that you have German from your maternal side too: Germsheid and Warnemunde. Do you like the food? I think that Grandma would love a postcard from somewhere in Germany. Enjoy!
Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home