Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Go Away Party


I had a going away party at Nye's last night. It was awesome. I never knew that I had so many friends. In attendance were: Adrianne, her date Miguel, Jennifer, Chris, Scott, Abbey, Brett, Tim, Jeanine, Kelly, Dave, Betsy, JD, Dave L., Roxi, Cady, Kass, Matt, Matt's girlfriend, Sarah, Addie, Addie's two friends, TJ, Adam, Kristian, Kristian's wife Megan, Holly, Jon, Jon's friend, and Zara. More than 30 people. Wow.

Pictures of the evening are here, here, here and here. I've also added a link to my photo album on the sidebar of this blog - check it out every so often and you can see what I'm doing in crazy ol' Europe.

P.S. My grandma is in the other room blaring Barry Manilow and I think that's kind of awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home