Plane ticket + Backpack = The next three months of my life

Saturday, March 18, 2006

What I'm Thinking About as my Departure Looms Two Days Away

1. Am I going to have to learn how to use a bidet?

2. Military time is never going to work for me. I can't successfully add 12 to anything.

3. What if the plane crashes on the way over the ocean and we land on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere and Matthew Fox is there along with the rest of the unrealistically attractive cast of Lost? Might that be even better than three months in Europe? It might.

4. Do they eat tator tots in Europe? Three months without tator tots might be difficult.

5. I guess I should start packing.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good by and good luck to you mary. pls be careful and take care of yourself. i will be checking this often i hope. sorry about no cas, tt hard for me! Godspeed to you. love,patti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home